16 Sep 7 Best Chiringuitos (Beach Bars) in Ibiza
Located in paradisiacal coves, or unusual places, sometimes lost in the middle of nowhere. Some serve simple burgers, other fresh fish from the island, bullit de peix (steamed fish) and even lobster stews.
However, they all have a common characteristic: they are rustic, simple and belong to long time, island residents. Today, we are going to reveal what we consider as the seven best beach bars in Ibiza.
1. This historic boathouse in Cala Mastella is a classic. Converted into a rustic terrace where bullit de peix and fish with rice are cooked on a wood burning fire. A holiday in Ibiza cannot be considered complete without a meal at El Bigotes.
2. Ses Boques. This beach bar on the coast of Es Cubells is one of the most recommended establishments in Ibiza by people looking for genuine places. Add delicious lobster stews and succulent fresh fish to the fishermen’s huts, the cliffs and the peaceful beach.
3. Aquarium de Es Cap Blanc:The Aquarium beach bar is a true oasis. From its terrace, on the edge of the rocky coast, you can see the islets of the west and the bay of Sant Antoni. The simplicity of the menu, pizzas, salads and hamburgers, is offset by the atmosphere.
4. Ses Eufabies: This unusual, old beach bar survives in the touristy Cala Tarida, on stepped terraces, almost caressed by the waves of the sea. The cuisine is simple but very varied, with fish, squid, curries, salads, pasta … and the friendliest team in the world.
5. Chiringuito Cala Escondida: The most recent beach bar on the coast of Ibiza. It opened in the summer of 2015 and is located in Es Racó d’en Xic, a paradisiacal cove on Platges de Comte. Spectacular sunsets, international atmosphere and simple food. A different way to enjoy this famous beach.
6. Kiosko Cala Boix: This rustic and casual beach bar is located next to the steps that lead to the shore of Cala Boix. Simple food, reasonable prices, friendly people and a lot of clientele that repeats year after year.
7. Aguas Blancas: The Aguas Blancas beach bar stands out as a space dedicated to tranquility and relaxation. Its speciality, the variety of sandwiches and salads. In addition, they serve cocktails, sangria de cava and snacks in a cozy, informal atmosphere but with good views over the beach.